Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Idea, Bad Idea

A long time ago when I was a kid, I used to watch Animaniacs and during the show they would have a little short blurb called the "Good Idea, Bad Idea" segment. I remember laughing at them when I was younger and just recently I began creating my own good idea, bad idea's. Bryan and I just got back from a walk with Gracey and we made up a few like "Good idea: standing underneath a tree for shade. Bad idea: standing underneath a tree for shade that has tons of birds above it that have to go to the bathroom."

When we got home I looked up the segment on the internet to see if I could show Bryan what the orginals were like (since he didn't ever see any of them) and I found a few that I am posting for fun. I would love to know any of your thoughts on a "good idea, bad idea" original!



No comments: