Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Barat is Married!

Congratulations to Aaron and Jessica Kirkland!

Thank You Lord!

I am SO happy that I was able to be here yesterday and today for all the wedding festivities and ceremony! I prayed the Lord would help everything work out so I could stand beside Jessica today and I really am very happy it worked out. It actually was extremely stressful to think I might not be there, but Jessica is so amazing and she had no problem with whatever happened. Her actual comment was, if Elora came during it she was just sad she wouldn't get to see her until after their honeymoon. What a sweet friend. Now my barat is married to a wonderful man and on her way to her honeymoon and I am relaxed and just waiting for God's timing. The rehersal was beautiful and today went so well. She looked beautiful and Aaron was so sweet. I really enjoyed hearing the ceremony and thinking back to all the people I have witness say their vows including me. It also made me miss all my bridesmaids that were their for me, isn't that silly? It really is such an important day and I was honored to be there!

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

I am so glad that you were able to be there for your friend's wedding! What an incredible blessing ... now it's time for another to be on it's way now! :)