So as though we need more examples of why communication is so important, my story commences to prove it.
I decided we would cook out tonight and Bryan is on his way home, so I figured I could get the grill fired up and ready to go. Bryan said he would walk through it with me, so I go to our backyard to the grill. He said, “turn the gas tank on.” Ok, not hard, did that! That was easy. Then he said turn the knobs on to “high.” And I did that too! Next came the part I was nervous about. The RED ignition button. I pressed it a couple of times and nothing happened. I asked, "does it need to be open?" (meaning the lid) and Bryan said “yes" (meaning the valve) so I left the top open and pressed the button and a HUGE MASSIVE GIGANTIC ball of flame surrounded my head! I am so surprised I was not charred to a burnt crisp. I was so scared. It died down just as quick and I immediately thanked the Lord for eyelids. I am sure the ball of fire was able to be seen from outer space. I will stick to the George Forman grill from now on…it’s safer, if I want to keep my head.