Thursday, November 27, 2008

ThanksGiving

We had Thanksgiving this year over at our neighbor Tighe and Greg's house. I was looking forward to it because I love their family so much and I am SO thankful for them. Bryan's mom came, and Tighe's dad as well as 2 other special people to their family. We had a wonderful meal and went around the table and said what we were most thankful for this year. After I went to the hospital with Gracey. We visited at the children's ward, the ICU waiting room, and the hospice floor. Tighe and I watched a movie after (well kind of!) while the guys settled Catan (their favy game). I went and helped Jessica with some wedding preparations and then came home! I got to talk to my family and even to my sweet niece Ilona who said "I love you Lala" 3 times and passed the phone back to my sister. I wish I could have hugged her.

God I am thankful that You Are. I am thankful that you pursue me and show me who You Are everyday.

No comments: