Thursday, December 04, 2008

Appointment

Everything went well at the appointment this morning. No new status of progression. The doctor is hoping she will wait at least another 2 weeks. That seems like an eternity to me, but I know that she needs to be as healthy as possible, so I will wait and keep myself busy! Have any ideas? LOL! We will be going to visit her this weekend. I can't wait to see our birthmother again. She is a very sweet person. I guess I haven't had as much time to be nervous about going, but now that I realize it is so close, I am getting those butterflies in my stomach again! But I love butterflies!

PS. Last night I slept forever! I went to bed at 7:30 pm and woke up around 8 am when I heard Bryan get up for work. I was amazed! It was probably because LeighAnn and I e-mailed about the topic of sleep.

No comments: