Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Isaiah's Going to Cooks

Isaiah, my neighbors son, is being transported to Cooks in Ft. Worth as we speak. He was released on Sunday while nurses came to his house to administer medicine through his port twice a day for his meningitis. It was a blessing to be at home even though he was still very sick. Last night he became really sick again and today they brought him into the ER and just a little while ago the doctors and his family made the decision to go ahead and go to Cooks to try and find out what is going on. Please pray for the Baier family. They are some of the most precious people on this earth. I can't even imagine how hard this must be.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

They are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know if you knew this, but I have gone to Cook's for twenty plus years and it is a wonderful hospital and organization. The doctors are spectacular and the nurses superb. I know he will be in a good and knowledgeable hands.

Jennifer said...

I am praying, my heart goes out to them. Thank you for keeping updates... Love you