Thursday, May 14, 2009

Funny Video

America's Funniest Home Video's have really come a long way since I was little. I remember watching them with my family when I was young. I don't watch it often anymore because a lot of what the host says is perverted, as if something funny needs to be sexual these days! I will record it on the DVR and fast forward him talking. I watched an episode the other day (while my sweet hubby cooked me dinner!) and this video came on. I laughed so hard that I stopped and rewound it and made Bryan watch it with me. I decided to search for it on the web and found it immediately. I almost want to cry for this poor little girl. I sincerely think she felt what she expressed in her heart. The poor thing! I want to scoop her up and tell her it is ok.

1 comment:

Julie Bastuk said...

Wow, that's sort of pathetic... :)