Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life's A Journey

Maybe the Lord did not bless us with Jase because we could offer him help, but because he challenges us in ways we would never think imaginable. It is because of him we have grown physically, mentally, spiritually, and closer to each other in our marriage. Having a child never solves any problems, but it does contribute to one thing, the most important of all, LOVE.


The photo's are of our trip to the lake house. He got to drive the boat with Grammy and even catch a fish. I like to see Jase experience new things. We will be going to the lake a lot this summer!

Jase's case will go to court in July. We hope to be able to petition to adopt then, but we may have to wait a little longer. It has been 3 months since we took him into our family. We have never known how long we may have him, but we pray every night that Jesus would make Jase strong and that Jase will know the Name of Jesus in his life when he is older no matter what. Jase prays every day with his words "Jesus...I love You...Amen." He is even pooping on the potty! That is a praise for sure! The amount of growth he has gone through sincerely amazes those who know him. If you look back to the photos in February you can see he physically has become stronger and healthier. I am so proud of this little man. He is 21 months now. He loves tractors and Gracey. Please continue to pray for him. There is still a lot of things going on that he is not able to understand and we desire for him to have peace.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Jase seems to get cuter every time you post new pictures of him. It looks as though you guys are doing a GREAT job parenting him! He looks like a happy little guy!! :)

Kristi said...

Beautiful!

BeckyJoie at Leaders in Learning said...

He is so cute. I am happy for you. I will pray for you to be able to adopt him soon. Adoption is full of blessings and life lessons! I am partaking of them both each day!

Shelley and Don said...

Hi - I came across your blog tonight when I was looking for other mother's who have experienced a pregnancy/birth loss. And funny thing is - I came across you. I too had a foster daughter who is now my Adopted daughter! It's quite an experience - and I desperatly hope that you do get to finalize an adoption with this little boy. He truly is a blessing!:)