Monday, October 12, 2009

Adventures With the Mejia Girls

We were able to watch our friends cute little girls, MaeLeigh and Audriana, the other day so Dad and Mom could go on a date! I knew exactly where to bring them and couldn't wait! Every year around this time you will see a post about the Butterfly Migration! Some people say they go south for the winter, but I know the truth...they come right by my house to say hello to me and bring me joy! I wanted MaeLeigh to see them because it is so beautiful! Bryan and I told her it was going to be a surprise where we were going and finally we made it there and she was so delighted. Little Audriana's eyes were wide open and she just looked at all the butterflies flying everywhere. She even was brave enough to touch one! These two little girls are very special to us. They came with their Mom to the Walk for Lupus and have been wonderful friends to us. Jennifer is expecting another precious baby! Please pray for them as her husband will be deployed soon. I can't imagine how hard that must be for all of them.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! That is so neat! Beautiful.

Angela said...

Where is this? I wanna go too!! I just got caught up by reading your last 10 posts or so. I was so behind being off line and sick. I miss you!!! Awesome bouquet and words about/for Natalie. You ministered to me lots with the God whisper insights. Love the warrior poem. Love you so much. You are beautiful. This week is crazy. Mom-inlaw on her way. But then we totally need to see each other.