Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fields of Faith

Fields of Faith is a youth led worship service that takes place on a football field. It begins with Middle and High School students asking friends to join them to seek the Lord. Many churches join together, recruit volunteers, form a worship band and put together an incredible night. In 2007 I was able to do photography for them and again this year I was blessed with all access to take photos for the FCA (Fellowship of Christian Atheletes). Bryan was trained to do pastoring and volunteered to help with the response from the students at the end. I wish you could see how amazing this time was. Hundreds of kids came down to accept the Lord or recommit their lives to Him. I simply buzzed around the massive arena with my 100 pound camera in tow, all my lenses, and snapped away. By the end of the night I was content and tired.

No comments: