Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Praying for EEE

My sweet friend Cari (who I call EEE), who was also one of my bridesmaids, went to Haiti yesterday with her dad to visit her grandmother. As most of you heard there was a massive 7.0 earthquake there today with aftershocks reaching 5.9. Please pray for her and her family. As of now no one has heard from them and I am hoping to hear from her sister or mom that they are ok. But I can't stop there, Cari and her family are wonderful people who love the Lord. In fact the reason they are even there is because of her grandmother's love for the poor and her desire to share God's Love with them. She has been a missionary there for years and years. I have been touched by this family for 16 years now. They are strong believers and I know the Lord is going to use them for His glory while being there at this specific time. Pray for strength for them and that we will hear something soon.

No comments: