Friday, February 05, 2010

And He Makes Me Laugh

Bryan is seriously the most fun person I know. But the greatest thing about his ability to amuse me, is that it happens when he really isn't even trying. Just recently we went for a walk and I spotted this bush that simply NEEDED someone to act as though it had swallowed them. Of course Bryan was there to help me visually see my thought come true! It reminds me of the old days at Mc. Donalds with the Hamburgler play ground. Do you remember that? It was big and round and one could climb up to the top and crawl around! Ahh, the good ole' days! Now we have the complicated hamster-like playgrounds with ball pits and video game stations...what is our world coming to?

4 comments:

BK said...

Silly girl. I love you.

Leah said...

OH I LOVED that Hamburgler playground!! Thanks for the happy memory!

Mandy said...

Haha!! You guys seem like such a fun couple... we'll have to meet someday!
Just so you know, I had to make my blog private, for reasons I'll explain in a post soon. I would love to invite you to be able to view it, but I need your email address. Please send it to me at maedward@nmu.edu.
Thanks! :)

Kristi said...

Where is that bush? That is too funny!