Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gracey's Back

We just got back from picking up the Squeegee, aka Gracey. Poor thing is very sore and groans when she moves, but she came through ok and we will know the results of the biopsy on Tuesday the earliest because of the weather. It is snowing like CRAZY here! I don't even know if we will be able to leave tomorrow, but I'm not worried about it. Gracey needs to rest and not be jostled around a lot anyway. Poor thing is HUNGRY and she drank an entire bowl of water as soon as we were in the car. I love her so much and I just want to know that she is ok and that we are doing what we can to find out. I am glad she wont need surgery though! Thanks for all the prayers! Gracey appreciates it!

1 comment:

M said...

Awww, poor little darling. She is in good hands with you guys! You're all in my prayers.