Monday, February 08, 2010

Hip-Hip-Hurray! It's My Beloved's B-day!

Bryan at 2 years old!

My most favorite day of the year has officially arrived! It is the most spectacular of celebrations...my beloved's Birthday! I can honestly say I have been waiting for this day for a while! I am going to bake a yummy cake, make a Hungarian dinner, and wrap some seriously suspicious boxes in which the secrecy of have been driving me crazy! I feel so bad he had to work one of the longer scheduled days today, but it will give me time to have everything ready when he walks in the door! Thank You Jesus for my wonderful husband who I will NEVER get tired of celebrating.

Bryan now...even cuter then ever!
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww! Feliz cumpleanos Brian!!!

BK said...

Olivia, you are the best. Thank you for a wonderful birthday.