Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inspired by Grace Artist Reception April 8

I have been blessed with an opportunity to display my work at our local Civic Center. In the mezzanine of the main auditorium there will be 20 pieces hanging as of April 1 and will be up until April 30. On April 8th, during Artwalk, I will have a reception from 5pm-8pm and I look forward to seeing my friends, family, and new faces! And, of course Gracey will be there, so it will DEFINITELY be worth coming to! If you can't make it feel free to come by anytime and take a look. I hope they bless you as the Lord has really laid on my heart many of the pieces.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cant't wait to come!!! Praying all goes smoothly!!

Katie said...

I have put it on my calendar!! I hope Maddy and I are having a good day so we can come!!! :)

M said...

Oh, I wish I could come! I would love to see more of your work, and meet you! lol... I hope everything goes very well for you.