Friday, April 09, 2010

IBG Reception 2010

Hurray! Last night was a great evening! So many people came and I was blessed to talk and visit family, friends, and even some new faces. I received beautiful flowers from my sister and Casja, Richard and Ellen, Diana, and Bryan. Our house smells like a floral shop dashed with vibrant PINK! Who would have guess, huh? Gracey made her appearance of course and by the end of the night, she was full range throughout the gallery, sniffing, looking for someone to pet her, and scrounging for any food. I think she is even more tired than I am right now! We ate at Cypress Street afterwards, it was a wonderful day!

The show will hang through the month of April so if you didn't make it, you still have a chance to see it. Thank you everyone who came! It meant a lot to me.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

It was so much fun viewing all of your art. You looked beautiful and I am so glad I could attend! :)