Friday, April 02, 2010

Show is Up! & Need Prayers

With the help of Bryan my show went up yesterday after 6 hours of drilling holes, screwing backing, measuring, hanging, leveling, and putting up tags and bio's! We didn't even have time to sit and bask in the glory of what we accomplished because I had a doctor appointment at 4pm and we pulled out of the parking lot at 3:57pm! Phewww! It looks great and I am excited for the reception next Thursday (April 8th). Yet, with all our joy of getting it hung my doctor appointment didn't exactly go the way I wanted. I had been experiencing some intense pain in my left arm and even in my chest and after another episode I called my doctor and they had me in yesterday for an EKG and it came back abnormal. Next week I will be undergoing a Stress Test to see what condition my heart is in. They think Lupus may be the culprit here, but I remain positive and ask for prayers. Of course what day would they schedule the test on but....next Thursday (my reception day)! I think I will be under enough stress as it is that day! LOL! No, it will be fine.


Specific prayers to agree with me on:

*My heart will be fine and the Lupus will not be affecting it! In Jesus Name!!!!!

*Bryan is starting a new job with an AMAZING company who truly desires to use their success for God's Kingdom, pray for his approaching transition, for strength and favor

*That my show will help people see how Amazing our God is and that it will bring Glory to His Name. The night before we hung the show I prayed over each of the 20 photos. I don't know what a photo looks like that is annointed, but I prayed they would be annointed for God's Glory. I really could care less to sell and make money (although that would be an incredible blessing), I just want God to use what He has given me to bring people to His Love. Many of my new photos are ones that God has given to me as Visions, and gave me the ability to create into the photos. Love is truly the only thing worth living for that matters and is eternal.

I often arrive at a place deep within my soul that no one can ever visit except the Lord.

It is private, untouched, even holy.

Everything else disappears, I see unblemished joy like flowers, arise from Love.

How can someone live two places at once?

I say it is possible!

It really is the only way to live

at all.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm praying. And I hope I can make it to the reception--I so want to meet you in real life after being so blessed by your blog.

BeckyJoie said...

We are praying here!

M said...

I will be praying for you! Again, wish I could be there to see your work.

Angela said...

love the poem and last pic. Looking forward to the reception and may your day be a total victory for you, with the peace that passes understanding, wonderful strong heart beating in rhythm with the Holy Spirit breathing life in you.

Leah said...

Praying for you, sweet friend. And so awesome that Bryan is starting wtih Chick-Fil-A--love them!!