Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sorrow

My sweet friend Jenn LaPalme died this morning at 7:22am in her home after a long battle with cancer. She was a wonderful person, full of determination and desire to leave the world a better place through her love for her husband, Nick, and 7 month old son Timmy. Jenn, Nick, and Timmy lived only several houses from my sister. They were pretty close and my sister's heart is so sad. Please pray for Nick, all of Jenn's family, and her friends who will miss her tremendously.

2 comments:

M said...

OH, I am so sorry for the loss of this dear friend. Cancer is so hard. I have lost one friend to cancer already, and have another who is currently going through her third round of it in twelve years. I feel for her husband and son, who must be grieving tremendously right now. I will keep them in my prayers.

Angela said...

so sorry, What a loss, may God send them extra special comfort, guidance and strength as they battle with her loss and all the emotions/struggles that go along with such huge pain.