Friday, September 03, 2010

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Fambro!

My beautiful Mother-in-law was married tonight to a very sweet man! I am so wired from the wedding that Bryan and Gracey are fast asleep and I had to upload and look at the photos! I wasn't the photographer tonight, but the Matron of Honor! It felt so good to stand next to Diana and see this dream come true for her! I was also very blessed when they asked Gracey to be there as well. Gary is an amazing veterinarian and it was fitting for a sweet dog to be there and of course the only dog suitable for the occasion was...ummmm....Gracey the splend-weenie! I grabbed my camera as much as I could to snap photos and these were my favorites out of over 150! (Yes, I managed to juggle Gracey, my 20 pound camera, and being the Matron of Honor all at one time!!!, I am Diana's daughter-in-law and that is close enough to Super Woman!!!). I wish I had a couple of the ceremony, but we were all a part of it and I didn't have my camera with me at all. It was a very special time. All of Bryan's brothers were there, as well as Diana's 3 brothers and their wives. We are blessed!!! (And the FIRST thing I did when I got home was play my violin!!! I couldn't wait and wished I had before we left, but it was so early in the morning!)


1 comment:

M said...

Beautiful pictures of a very happy day! :) So happy for your family.