Thursday, September 02, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary

Yesterday was Bryan and I's 4th wedding anniversary! I received a gift I have dreamt about since the day I heard Tighe play years ago. I have my very own violin now and I am going to be taking lessons from Tighe! I literally have opened the case and "played" it over a dozen times. I dreamt about it last night and woke up excited like I was a kid the day after Christmas. I want this instrument to reflect my heart in joy and awe of who God is and what He has done. I am very nervous to begin lessons, but I will keep telling myself positive truthful things about music and what it does inside of us and not give up. I want to pray that God would give me the ability to play!!! Thank you my sweet husband! This is truly a gift from your heart directly to mine. I am cherishing this surprise and I will lend you my pink ear plugs if you ever need them while I am learning!

1 comment:

M said...

Yay! That is so exciting, what a great gift! I have secretly also wanted to learn how to play the violin. There is something so beautiful about that instrument and the sounds it can make.