Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday to the Most Splend-weeniest Doggie EVER!


Today is Gracey's 6th BIRTHDAY! Yippie for such a sweet and well loved dog. It was raining all day long so we didn't get to go for a walk, but we did get her little ice cream dish that we do every year and she loved it! In this photo below she is singing "Happy Birthday" with us and barking!


I tried to see if she would share with me, but I didn't get much...she is still really little, so she can learn to share better later.

Happy Birthday to you Gracey,
precious
constant
loving little ball of fur
You truly are an angel from God
to show us how to love unconditionally.
Thank you for blessing me,
you are my best friend.
I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday sweet Gracey!!! You and your mom look fantastic!!! Miss you guys!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Gracey!!