Thursday, September 02, 2010

My First Violin Lesson!!!!


I just returned from my very first violin lesson with Tighe! And YES, I HAD to bring my camera and take a photo!!! I feel so excited about this! It is a great honor to know someone like Tighe as a neighbor, a friend, and now a teacher. I know it will take practice and determination, but I am asking the Lord to give me these things and beyond that, an ability to use this for is Glory. I remember the first time I heard Tighe play years ago my soul lept in emotion. She has been playing for years and years and has such a strong anointing from the Lord when she plays. It is beautiful and something that stays in your heart long after she is finished playing.

So for now I want to become a student of the violin! I want to learn by way of the heart and I will one day play a hymn on the streets of Jerusalem! Thank You Lord for this opportunity, let me lay it at Your feet!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

How fun! Just the other day, I was talking with my mom and I said that I would love to learn to play the violin or viola. I am living vicariously through you, so please, post updates of your progress and good luck!

Angela said...

yipee! So excited for you and Tighe to share this love together. Miss you two so much!!!