Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Needa Laugh

You ALWAYS need a good LAUGH...
these are my selections for today:
LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!


I visited some of my other posts labeled "I Need A Laugh" and it seriously made my cry from laughing so hard. One particular entry was a portrait of Gracey a little boy I used to nanny drew of her and he held it up to Gracey and was so proud because he said "it looks just like her!!!!" He really was proud that he captured the likeness in his drawing. You have to see it to understand and acheive optimal laughing ability! I like remembering funny and silly times and have good, clean and funny comics.

1 comment:

Della said...

Hi Olivia,
I thought I'd stop by and say "hi"! Thanks for reading my blog. Too many lupus blogs just don't tell about the REAL aspects of what we go through on a daily basis with this disease. I want people to know. Every day is different, and every lupus case is different, but alike in many ways, too. I just wanted to say "thanks" for letting me know you are there.