Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Happy Birthday to ONE AMAZING HUSBAND


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!

Today is Bryan's birthday and I am so excited to celebrate him. We have been married for over 4 years now and I am still so amazed by how the Lord brought us together. I have some special things planned for today, one being that I am making Casja's Pumpkin Spice cake as Bryan requested that as his birthday dessert. So it is in the oven smelling DELICIOUS! I hope I don't accidentally eat a piece of it before he gets to see it.

Every year Bryan's heart deepens in Love. He Loves the Lord deeper, Loves me deeper and challenges himself in so many ways to grow. It makes me want to be a better person as well. The beauty of it is that we get to grow and walk together and I truly wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.

4 comments:

FP said...

Very interesting, well-organized blog to which I want to return.
Best wishes
Jonas

Katie said...

Happy birthday Bryan!!! I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!! :-)

Angela said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Bryan!! I an giggling over the accidentally eating a piece of cake before he sees it. I'll have to remember that. Wonderful words to a wonderful man ;) So happy for you two this year. May it be a year of victory for you both in a myriad of areas. Love you.

BK said...

Thank you for the best birthday ever! Szeretlek