Thursday, September 01, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary

Happy 5th Anniversary!



Our Wedding Day:

Today "I do"


Tomorrows Promises finally alive


I've walked in hope


trusting in life, God's Love through you




1st Anniversary:


You've taken my heart


Walked with patience by my side


Believing in my best


and forgiving my failures



2nd Year Anniversary


All our Hopes now intertwined


without the same we are neither


Together, none apart


Forever and Loved


3rd Year Anniversary:


Past and Future stands still for one day


It's more than we could know


yet so close to God's heart


It's something rare and sought for


4th Year Anniversary:


Its a jewel, a treasure


I've never known before in my life


I've been Blessed, chosen and given a gift


You are a piece of God's Love in this world


I love you Bryan, Forever.


Olivia

4 comments:

Della said...

Congratulations on 5 beautiful years together! May you have many, many more!

Katie said...

Happy anniversary Bryan & Olivia!!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately!! I hope your day is fantastic and that, at the very least, you get to spend it together!!! Love you guys!!! :-)

Angela said...

congratulations to a beautiful amazing couple! May love, joy, peace and wonderful surprises find you this day and year as you journey together.

BK said...

You have changed the way I see, the way I feel, and the way I understand everything. Thank you for five amazing years, and for the lifetime to come.

I love you,
Bry