Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Gracey


You have loved me even when I could not love myself
You have offered a hug and lick at my most hardest moments
You have been a shadow, ran ahead to encourage me on, and walked beside me as my friend
Your tail has spoken volumes of joy and happiness (Oh to be able to translate it's wags!)
You're always there to share a meal, warm my lap and bark at any intruder
You're ready to go as soon as I wake
and ready to sleep snuggled by my side
I can't imagine my life without you Gracey
and so today I celebrate the gift that you are because
You have shown me a piece of heaven on this earth

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gracey!! You truly are a gift!! You, too, have been through a lot in your 7 years and have always been a trooper!! You define "Man's best friend"!! I hope your mommy spoils you even more than normal on this special day!! :-)