Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Influence

CAUTION******************************************************************************
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS BLOG CONTAINS A TOPIC OF HIGHLY MATURE MATTERS IN THE LORD. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND PRAYER AS YOU LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BELOW. I ADVISE TO PRAY FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND PLACE PROTECTION AROUND YOUR HEART AND MIND AS YOU WATCH. I DO NOT ADVISE YOUNG CHILDREN TO SEE. THIS IS THE FIRST VIDEO OF A LONG SERIES THAT YOU CAN FIND ON YOUTUBE.COM. THE SERIES IS CALLED THE SATANIC CULT BEHIND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. MAY GOD GUIDE AND BLESS YOU AS YOU CHOSE WHAT YOU ALLOW INTO YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS.


"I am your friend

"I will be there when you're bored

I will be there when you're tempted

I will always be near to decide what you need

I will tell you to follow your desires, why else would we have them?

I will tell you all the bad in the world and make you glad that you are not like them

I will define tolerance, religion, and pride

I will help you decide what you truly believe

I will bring people together

I will help guide you

I will speak truth

I will show you so many things you wont be able to get enough of me

I will use music to help release your inner self

I will help you discover who you truly are

I will help you think so you don't have to do it for yourself

I am never hard to reach

I am easy to get lost in when you are tired

I will lull you to sleep

I will help make the party even better

I will allow you to be yourself

Who am I? The Media"


No comments: