Saturday, December 03, 2011

Rewind

I remembering hearing the debut of this song "Something's Gotta Give" that Rebecca St. James's brothers, Joel and Luke, wrote during one of her concerts in 2006. I have no idea why it popped into my mind after all these years, but I really like it's message and the rhythm. I could only find a few video's of the song and only one that is clear enough to hear it well. I don't know what the photo means for whoever posted it, but the song is what I am really posting. I remember when Rebecca was just starting her career as a singer and my Mom got to meet her and she signed a journal she published for teens just for me and I read and did every excercise in that book! It also had a photo of her HUGE family and even Joel and Luke at the time who were so much younger. I think she is a worhsipper who worships with True Faith.

No comments: