Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy 8th Month Birthday Ahava!!!!

Today was a very special day for Ahava!  She turned 8 months!  We got her ears pierced and she ate sweet potatoes for the first time and LOVED them so much she ate the whole serving I made.  I was so proud of her when we got her ears pierced because she barely even fussed afterwards at all.  It has always been a dream of mine to have my daughters ears pierced!  I was thinking she may not be herself the rest of the day, but she was all smiles and giggles!  I am so very proud of my sweet little squirrel.  Thank you Father for this miracle and for giving us Joy!                          "Find out where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyond singing.  For to miss the joy is to miss all."  Robert Luios Stevenson

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! :) Gorgeous eyes.