Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Many Emotions

In a little while at 10:11 am, Ahava will officially turn ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PRAISE YOU JESUS!  We had a huge celebration on Saturday.  So many people were here rejoicing with us and my heart was overhwlemed by their love once again.  There are so many emotions I have today.  I was on guard against the ones that would steal my joy, and they have not, only happiness and thankfulness remain in my heart to God Who has kept His Promise and has earned the honor for this day.  I kept looking at MY HEALTHY baby girl and I still feel like it is the first time that I am seeing her.  I want to shout, sing, dance and clap my hands!!!!!!!!!!  God You are SO Good!!!!  Thank You! 

The theme of Ahava's birthday party was butterflies and LIFE!  We did a lot of green, flowers, plants, and butterflies.  Some of the decoration ideas have been in my heart for so long, and I was so excited to get everything set up!!!!  Ahava wore a GORGEOUS green frilly dress with yellow flowers on it.  She looked like a little garden fairy!

At her party we did some very special things.  We rented a jumpy house for the kids and of course I had to test it out before they all got here!  How do kids even do it?  I lasted 3 minutes!!!!  I was able to share a little of our journey and then we started by singing a praise song to God.  Our prayer warrior friend, Amanda lead worship and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  We sand "Our God' by Chris Tomlin.  After this Ahava's very special Auntie Ana introduced our next surprise!!!  We released REAL LIVE butterflies to remember and symbolize that God keeps His Promises and Loves and Protects us all just like He did Ahava.  IT WAS SOOOOO TOUCHING to see all the kids and adults opening their envelopes and watching their butterfly fly away!  The kids were elated!  And I am pretty sure the adults felt the wonder of the moment just as if they were a child too!

Then we ate lunch!  Thanks to Grammy we had it ALL ready to go.  Subway!  Pizza!  Veggie and fruit platters, and chips and dips!  Then it was time for THE CAKE!  I have got to admit that I actually had "cake smashing" lessons with Ahava to prepare her for her big day!  She did pretty well with it until she got some cake in her eye and then it was straight to the bath!  The present opening was such a fun moment because it was endless and all the sweet kiddos helped Ahava tear into them and hold them up to show everyone!

The day went exactly how I would have wanted it to go.  We had some guests that stayed for dinner and by the time it was bath time, Ahava was ready to sleep like the little princess that she is.  What a blessing it was to finally see all the people who have been praying and supporting us together with her!  It was a moment I will never ever ever ever forget!  The photos I am posting of of her today at exactly 10:11am!  Our God is SO Faithful to His Promises!  Look at this beautiful little girl!!!!!!


 


No comments: