Friday, October 03, 2014

The Promise Keeper

October 3rd is a big day in our family for many reasons, reasons that just make my spirit tingle and rejoice.  But it didn't start out that way, in fact it was originally noted as one of the saddest days in my life, the day I buried my daughter Natalie.  It was the day that I stood by her grave with deep sadness and grief wondering how anything could ever be ok again.  It was also the day where I sat alone in  a dark room after the funeral when the Lord quietly told me He would restore what the *nemy stole from me.  For many years after that I waited.  I waited when I miscarried 3 more children.  I waited when I held my lifeless son, Josiah, in my arms wondering how this could be happening again.  I waited, but hoped for those words to be true, and decided that I was going to believe.  Ahava is a 23 weeker.  She was born in May 2012 and we walked faithfully with Jesus through the time she was in the NICU.  It was intense, but the most amazing thing I have ever seen.  There was not one day that went by, that I was not completely astonished by the Grace and Power of Jesus.  I felt His presence every moment of every day.......day after day.....after day.......after day......after day.....and for 135 days.......all the way up to THE day Ahava got to come home.....and can you guess what day that was??????????? OCTOBER 3rd

God You are so good!  I worship You as a Faithful Promise keeper!  You are so AMAZING and True.  Thank You.

Ahava, October 3rd 2014
 
Ahava, October 3rd 2013
 
Ahava October 3rd 2012
JUST RELEASED FROM NICU






No comments: