Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Best of November

Getting to intercede in prayer for our nation and press
into the Goodness and Security of WHO GOD is.

Having a truly beautiful daughter inside and out.

Being taken out for a special dinner by my Father-in-Law
at an Austrian restaurant that served Hungarian food!

Finally getting to paint Ahava's room!  The color is called
"Limelight" and we talked about how Jesus is the Limelight of our hearts!

Having NO CAVITIES!!!

Seeing Ahava Learn and Love at school.  She is a VERY smart
girl and is already reading at age 4!

Laughing at how silly Gracey and Ahava are when they play!

The Lord leading me to a $20 bill that has been packed since our move
back from California.  It was in a box, in a card and God totally led me to it
just when we needed it. 

Ahava deciding that everyone at Papa's work needed a good
bell performance. 

Meeting the absolute cutest baby donkey in the world "Eli".
He is so so so so cute!!!!!  I want one?????!!!!

Ahava coming up to me saying she drew a flying unicorn!  I think
I cried I was laughing so much, it made me so happy!
 
It finally getting cold outside!  Praise JESUS!!!!

Making Apple Pie with Ahava.  She is REALLY good at cooking.  She doesn't
just play and pretend to help, but truly manages to work as a team with me.

Going Horseback Riding WITH my FAMILY!  My sister and her family
drove to Texas from Massachusetts!  We had a blast!

Having the most precious nieces and daughter that God could have
blessed me with.

Spending time with my sister and her family, laughing, creating memories and being
thankful that God has done so many things in my life.  He is worthy of all the
Glory and Honor,  Thank you Jesus for this month and what You have blessed me with.

Cousins make the best friends.

No comments: